Welcome to Whispering Cove Retreat’s Website
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Studies show that pastors and missionaries are not immune to the stresses of daily living in a fallen world.
- More than 1500 pastors and missionaries leave the ministry every month in the US.
- 48% of pastors and missionaries get divorced.
- 70% of ministers constantly fight depression.
- Only 1.5% of those who enter the ministry stay in the ministry long enough to retire from it.
- 80% of pastors’ wives feel that their husbands are over worked and wish they would choose another profession.
- The majority of ministers’ wives surveyed state that ministry has destroyed their family lives.
We all have the tendency to believe that we are the only ones who struggle with these issues. Therefore, I say it again: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
If you are browsing this web site looking for answers, Whispering Cove is here to help. It is a sign of strength, not weakness, to honestly seek solutions to your present pain. This program is designed to help you find answers to your ministry struggles.
Tour our entire web site to learn more about Whispering Cove and its program.
Do not become another casualty of ministry. Please find help somewhere.
Blessings on you and your search,
The Staff at Whispering Cove
Sylva, NC 28779-6140
- April 3 to April 15
- May 1 to May 13
- May 22 to June 3
- June 26 to July 8
- July 31 to August 12
- August 28 to September 9
- September 18 to September 30
- October 9 to October 21
- November 6 to November 18
- November 27 to December 9